Shop Coches de Cuba : Red & Blue Rickshaw
“Coches de Cuba” is a series of Cuban cars, photographed with a Fuji INSTAX Wide 300, the modern day Polaroid, if you will.
These vintage cars, which have been updated and repaired with knock-off parts from Russia, are photographed with a camera that too has been updated and reinvented for the modern age.
I have scanned the original, one of a kind, Instax prints and reprinted them onto archival photographic paper.
- 8x10 is an open edition and they are signed on the back.
- Larger sizes are limited edition and are signed and come with a signed and numbered certificate of authenticity that can be affixed to the back of the frame (once the print is framed).
- Museum Quality, archival prints
- The quoted dimensions are for the size of paper containing the images, not the printed image itself. All of the prints have a minimum border of .5 inches to allow for framing.
- The Coches de Cuba series is framed with out mats